Voksi® Carry North
Swaddle and use as carry cot on cold days
- Age: 0 – 3 years
- Integrated baby carry cot function up to 9 kg
- Great insulation with a swaddle duvet function
- Length regulating as the baby grows
- Use external 2-point harness
- Recycled polyester filling
- Shell: 100% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Fill: 100% recycled Polyester (500g), certified acc. to GRS (Global Recycled Standard)
- Season: Mild winter
- Outer measurements: Length: 76 cm; inside wooden carry board: 28×71 cm
- Extendable: Yes, up to 108 cm
- Windproof / Breathable: Yes / Yes
- Universal adaption: 2-point harness
- Washing instructions: Wash at 60oC, remove the wooden board before wash, use a detergent without enzymes, do not bleach, tumble dry at medium heat
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, Class 1: Yes
Our Voksi® Carry North is based on all the unique qualities from our classic sleeping bag Voksi® Classic+, where our Voksi® Carry North has smart features in new materials. The sleeping bag has an easy approach and the practical baby carry cot function is included in. Voksi® Carry North is a warmer version than Voksi® Carry and developed for winter use.
Voksi® Carry North can be used from newborn and up until 3 years. The flexible duvet of the sleeping bag is extendable continuously as the baby grows. The unique swaddle effect makes sure the baby lies safely and well. The drawstring function around the head area can be adjusted to fit the baby’s needs and preferences in every climate. The carry cot function makes it possible to move the baby in its sleep.
The removable carry board can be used up to 9 kg. Two holes at the back of the sleeping bag, can be used for installing an external 2-point harness (NB. This sleeping bag is not suitable for an integrated stroller harness). In addition, when you unfold the sleeping bag, you can use it as blanket for playing. Voksi® Carry North is securely tested according to the European safety standard for carry cots EN 1466:2014 and all materials are certified according to Oeko-Tex 100, Class 1, which ensures that your baby is surrounded by materials that are free of hazardous substances and harmful chemicals.