Voksi® Classic+ Mini
Calming and warm swaddle protection for your newborn.
Age: 0-1,5 years
Natural wool with great insulation
Swaddle duvet function
Length regulating as the baby grows
Holes at back for 5-point harness
Pillow cover is included
Use as carry cot with Voksi® Carrying Board Mini (buy separately)
- Shell: 100% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Cotton
- Fill: 100% Wool
- Season: Cold winter
- Outer measurements: Length: 77 cm
- Extendable: Yes, up to 99 cm
- Water-repellent / Waterproof: Yes / No
- Windproof / Breathable: Yes / Yes
- Universal adaption: 5-point harness
- Washing instructions:
– Wash cover and duvet separately.
– Cover: Wash at 40o C, use a detergent without enzymes, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, hang to dry to avoid staining immediately after wash
– Wool duvet: Wash at 30o C wool program, use wool detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry at low heat
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, Class 1: Yes
- BIONIC-FINISH® ECO: Yes, fluorine-free water repellent textile finishing for ultimate performance
Voksi® Classic+ Mini is our classic sleeping bag which only consists of natural materials in wool and cotton. Voksi® Classic+ Mini is loved by many for its swaddle duvet, that has a calming effect on your baby. The sleeping bag keeps your baby warm on cold days. Voksi® Classic+ Mini is a shorter version than our Voksi® Classic+. Voksi® Classic+ Mini can be used from newborn and up until 1,5 years. The flexible duvet of the sleeping bag is extendable continuously as the baby grows. The many ways you can fold and tie the duvet is perfect for changing weather conditions and the drawstring function can be used to tighten the head area to fit the baby’s needs and preferences in every climate. The sleeping bag consist of a 100% Cotton cover and a warm duvet, both parts can be washed separately. The duvet is temperature-regulating made of 100% Wool.
The special qualities of the wool ensure the baby keeps a dry and comfortable teperature by leading moisture away from the baby’s body. Harness holes at the back of the sleeping bag, can be used for installing an integrated 5-point harness. Voksi® Classic+ Mini is part of a modular system where you are able to purchase a Voksi® Carrying Board to use for carry cot up until 9 kg. Lighter duvets are also available to purchase in either 100% Cotton or 100% Silk to use for warmer weather. In addition, when you unfold the sleeping bag you can use it as blanket for playing. Voksi® Classic+ Mini is securely safety tested and all materials are certified according to Oeko-Tex 100, Class 1, which ensures that your baby is surrounded by materials that are free of hazardous substances and harmful chemicals.