- A car poncho that keeps your child warm without affecting the safety
- All materials certified according to STANDARD 100 by Oeko-Tex® Class I
- User-friendly reversible zipper and reversible design
- Slits for arms providing freedom of movement
Are you a parent that is often on the move and seeks practical and stylish solutions to your family’s travel needs? When we developed the Voksi® Poncho we wanted to create a product that would keep you child comfortable and protected in his or her car seat, while not restricting the safety. Our goal was as well to make a product that could be used inside and outside of the car.
An alternative to wearing jackets in car seats
The Voksi® Poncho can safely be safely worn in child car seats in the car, but also keeps the child warm and cosy on any other everyday adventure as the perfect midweight alternative to a coat.
In cold weather, you should always remove your child’s thick jacket before putting them in the car. That extra layer prevents you from tightening the harness correctly against their body. The Voksi® Poncho does not go between the child and the belts which means that the belt can be correctly fastened. Instead, it acts as a blanket with openings for their arms and thereby creating a “warmth bubble” for your child.
The Voksi® Poncho is made of a soft and cosy quilted fabric in dark grey which is both classic and trendy at the same time. The inner fabric of the poncho is lined with a beautiful print of sweet, hand-drawn stars, twinkling against a white background. And as an extra function, the poncho is reversible so your child can choose which colour/pattern to wear to the outside.
The front reversible zipper allows easy access and is simple for your child to adjust for warmth or extra ventilation. The back of the poncho drapes over the car seat and the front goes over the harness, keeping your child warm without adding any thick layers between child and harness.
- Measurements: Length 58 cm
- Outer fabric: 60% Cotton, 40% polyester
- Inner fabric: 100% Cotton
- Washing instructions: Wash at 40°C with gentle cycle, do not dry tumble, do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean.
- Usage: Approx. 1 – 4 year